Thank You for Your Interest in Acorn Stairlifts
the #1 Selling Stairlift in the World
Acorn Would Be Honored to Help You
TOLL FREE: 800-259-0370 CALL NOW!
OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY
STAIR LIFT A SOLUTION FOR CLIMBING STAIRS
A SOLUTION FOR CLIMBING STAIRS
Regain Your Personal Freedom with an Acorn Stairlift
We Called to Speak to an Acorn Stairlifts Advisor
An Acorn Home stair lift chair has helped those with severe chronic illnesses, including heart failure (HF), COPD, pneumonia, diabetes and all health problems which can cause falls on stairs, safety issues and difficulty while climbing or descending down a staircase.
These health problems include ACL knee ligament injury, arthritis joint pain and damage, back disorders, breathing disorders, gait abnormality, heart disease, heart disorders, hip fracture and hip replacement, knee, hip and back pain, leg, ankle and foot disorders, poor balance and even fear of falling.
For those with health challenges climbing stairs, an Acorn Stairlift in the home can make an amazing difference in the quality of life and ‘Peace of Mind’ by removing the worry of falling, running out of breath or the need to avoid using the stairs altogether. With an Acorn Stairlift, you regain your independence and freedom in your own home.
Acorn Stairlifts core business is to manufacture Acorn Stairlifts, perform no-obligation home stairlift surveys, and locally sells, installs, services and supports your stair lift investment in Acorn Stairlifts Service Areas. Your personal safety, your mobility needs and the proper determination of the stairlift configuration for your home are essential factors for your requirements, needs and consideration.
• Medical Expense - Falling on the stairs can lead to significant concern and expense due to injury.
• Savings - Installing a stairlift is very cost effective vs. considering the expense of moving to a single-story home or for home modifications converting or building an additional bedroom or bathroom on the main level.
• Convenience - If you are having problems climbing up and down your stairs, perhaps you will decide to sleep downstairs instead. In many situations the upstairs of your home may become inaccessible. A stair lift could make living upstairs possible again. Why would you want to stay on the lower level of your home when you can sleep in your own bedroom and use your upstairs bathroom? A stairlift gives you back access to your entire home to enjoy both levels with safely and independence.
• Safety Risk - Installing a stairlift can make the difference of remaining safely in your home by eliminating the risk of slipping on your stairs, falling, receiving an injury or even worse.
• Independence - By installing an Acorn Stairlift you and your loved ones will have ‘Peace of Mind’, knowing that you are “Independent’ and safely remaining in your existing home. Your life will be much easier with less stress and much more comfortable having eliminated the feeling of anxiety when using the stairs. No concerns about moving in with somebody else or going into assisted living, you can stay in your own home and continue to sleep in your own bed and easily use the upstairs master bathroom.
We discovered that with Acorn Stairlifts you deal directly with the manufacturer. There’s no middle man so Acorn can pass the savings directly to us the customer.
Every person we spoke with from Acorn Stairlifts is an actual employee of the company. From our first phone call to our in-home consultation, we were treated right. Acorn valued us as a customer just as much as Acorn Stairlifts values its employees. Acorn’s people make the difference.
The friendly Acorn Stairlifts Advisor specifically assigned for our Acorn Service Area answered all of our questions and scheduled our Free No-obligation Acorn Stairlifts Home Survey, Stair Measurement and Consultation Appointment.
The Acorn Stairlifts Surveyor arrived at our home, introduced himself, explained the process, measured our stairs, staircase and landings and then assessed the surrounding environment for safety issues and convenience.
We then sat down together and we discussed our particular situation and our specific needs. He then presented various solutions, advised us on all of the options and opportunities available to us, answered all of our questions and we received a personalized Acorn Stairlifts Fixed Written Price Quote. We were able to review the quotation at our leisure and discuss it with anyone else we chose. The Acorn Surveyor was dedicated to helping us learn how a stairlift can help us safely regain our independence and then it was up to us to decide if a stairlift was right for us.
FREE HOME SURVEY AND PRICE QUOTE
IMPORTANT NOTE: With Acorn Stairlifts you deal directly with the manufacturer.
There's no middle man so Acorn can pass the savings directly to you the customer.
Operators are Standing by ... Call Now! Toll Free 1-800-259-0370
Request a Free:
Stairlift Buyers Guide
This practical guide is prepared to help you cut down on the research you need to do before buying a stair lift, and make it easier for you to choose the Stair Lift that best suits your needs.
Request a Free :
Home Survey and Price Quote
• Staircase Measurement and Safety Review
• Consultation and User Needs Analysis
• Fixed Price Quote - Good for 12 Months
• Next Day Installation Available
• There is No Obligation to Purchase
Request a Free:
Stairlift Information Kit and DVD
Want more information? Watch this free informative DVD and review the Acorn Stairlifts Information Kit! Operators are standing by ... Call Now! 1-800-259-0370